Saturday, December 31, 2011

Good-bye 2011


Quietly reminiscing. 2011 had it's fair share of ups and downs. From saying good-bye & moving away from family, friends to a new state, city... to embarking on new Passages, lessons learned, some harder than others, dreams shattered & re-built...new discoveries, shared laughter & tears, over-coming fears. Opportunities widened, heartbreaks, triumphs, the mundane. Life throughout 2011 was anything but boring. Looking to the unknown status of 2012 I have but two wishes: 1) Increased prosperity. 2) A new journey of sorts & most dear to my heart my wish that my daughter have a safe & healthy pregnancy, delivery and that there are no complications! 






As for resolutions. I prefer a bucket list instead. I shall continue to fill it up, check items off & remain whimsically optimistic...Happy New Year!





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...