Friday, August 3, 2012

Scrappy Notebook Project



This is Sven's twin brother...Art
I LOVE the public library!
All the wonderful books to pour into & inspire me!
Today's New Project
Transforming a
Dollar store lined notebook
With decorative paper, trace the notebook cover...
Spray back of decorative paper and attach to front cover of notebook.
I had two spots that were too thick with adhesive (you can see the dark area)

now I'll need to embellish it!
I have plenty of scrap booking supplies to pull from
I like using up the imperfect supplies for a utility notebook, like this.
Using tabs helps me turn to the sections I use most often. I love taking photos!
I add a little text strip to the back to secure this tab!
I will upload more photo's tomorrow (or maybe later today)
as I finish this project. Sadly our internet has gone out, with the severe  thunderstorm
we just had :(
Till later...cheers~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...