Saturday, October 6, 2012

Wish List

I've been busy these past two weeks.
Hand sewing, machine sewing and homework!

Started making various pin cushions for small gifts.

I joined local quilt guilds too.
One must have their name tag when attending guild meetings.

I finally hung up my art studio banner in the loft
(front view)

(back view)

I added a few more of my Mum's student
paintings on the wall. It's a nice comfort to see
something of her's since she passed.

This plaque/wooden picture was just too ugly for me to use.

So I sanded it...

Added a little Mod Podge...

Used this craft brush to evenly spread it around board...

And then applied this scrapbook paper to the board.
Then I used the brayer to smoosh out the bubbles.
I flipped it over on a flour sack towel, added my 5lb weights
and let it sit over night. Nice and smooth the next morning.
Ready for my next layer...

As of today, 6 October 2012, I have one month
until my 50th birthday!
NOW I need to start doing more.
This is just the first draft of my
WISH LIST:
Make new bucket list
Make more art
Write more letters
Write more thank you cards
Organize my children's keepsake chests
Sew more
Travel more
Write the book(s) I dreamed of
Teach more
Volunteer more
Love more
Dream more...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...