Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Family Visits

The kids and Grandbaby came for a visit!

The very next day, Nana was taking LOTS of
pictures of little man!

Allot of seasonal photos.
Here little man is posing with
bear that his Great-Nana crocheted
an outfit for when 'his' Mama
was just a little girl!

A quick snap with little man and me


The proud Mama and Papa

A holiday pre-photo pic

Having a nice chat with Mr. Nana

Despite being a Nana, I still see
my 'babygirl' everytime I look
at my daughter!
They are both so adorable!

More poses, this time too much glare!

Rebel Nana (me) suggests this pose!
Little Man looks concerned

Babygirl and Mama

Establishing traditions,
especial silly ones
when camera's are involved.

First times will be a part of this wee lovely family,
and to be sure, there will be
lots of pictures of them...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...