Saturday, February 1, 2014

An Opportunity to Share Love


February
A month full of possibility
A month full of opportunities
Twenty-eight days to
 give and receive of love 


I've experienced plenty of February's alone & attached to others
I've enjoyed the many stages of love throughout my life as
a daughter, sister, friend, girlfriend, wife, mother & now nana.
Artistically I'm enjoying
Art Abandonment projects
where artists create art for the sole purpose to
abandon throughout their communities
for others to find and take &/or share.
I've always been a softie.
The hugger in the family.
I love sharing love.
If you would like to learn more
about Art Abandonment Projects
please click link below
facebook/groups/ArtAbandonment
Happy February!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...