Thursday, April 3, 2014

Keep Learning




I'm not sure if I've mentioned that
 I've been in school for the past
two years, before now.
I'm very near the end of this long process
and sometimes my school work
has taken all my focus and energy.

When this happens I try to post
positive motivators here
on my blog.

I'm in the last week of my
second to last course
right now.
Next week I start my last course work
and will (hopefully) finish
middle of next month.

Commencement ceremony is in June.

I cannot express how happy, lucky,
and fortunate I feel
to be at this stage in the process.

There were times when I
saw no end to the challenge.
However,
I'm happy to express that even in
the hard
days of struggle and self judging
it was my creative passion that
helped balance my inner doubts.

I'm grateful for so many things in my life.
This journey has not been made all
by myself.
I've had the help and support from
many people, to whom
I'm very grateful for.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...