Monday, November 17, 2008

Voting Day 2008

Electing a new President is always exciting.
However, this voting season was very special for me personally.
Both my children voted along side of me. My eldest daughter and I have voted for a few years together, much happiness there.
And now my youngest has turned voting age and participated with us.

Not only a historic value, in voting this time around, but a new family first too.

I'm very proud of both my kids. They researched all on their own, voting in a fashion that suited their hopes and dreams. What a wonderful moment for me, as their Mother.




This is us before voting!







Michael rocking the vote for the first time!




Michelle being silly as usual.



Check out our stickers...we voted!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...