Sunday, May 30, 2010

Colourful mix
















My usage of
lime green, sky blue and pink really
enhance "spring fever" in my drawings.
Funny how the various seasons influence my
choice in colour pallet.

My favourite medium of late; watercolour pencils.
Along with my extremely fine line perm markers.

Acco brand pencils (made in UK) are so wonderful. I couple them with
Staedtler pencil (made in Germany).

On a whim, I bought discounted markers from a local
art/crafts store. They were so marked down, I just
thought I could trash them if need be.
However, I have found these Martha Stewart brand
markers to be GREAT! With their .1mm tips, I love the
very fine line I am able to make.
I do have several Koh-I-Noor Rapidograph pens,
which have an array to nibs/tips I love.
But for the easy carefree use, these Martha Stewart
writing pens are delightful!

Well I'm off for now. To create more and enjoy this lovely holiday weekend.
Cheers~



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...