Thursday, March 28, 2013

Road Trip Diversion

I have always enjoyed wandering
about Pier One stores.
Love the cabinet colours!

Seems that peacock colours are all the rage this season!

I see all the glasses and wonder
just how many equals too many
for me to own ;)

I'd own so much from this store...
if it wasn't so overly priced.

Peacocks again.



I couldn't see using these but once a season,
but they are colourful!




I want two of these...

two of these too!

I'm always inspired by all the colour combinations
in this store!




I always think "I can make pillows myself, instead of
purchasing these" but then seldom ever do.

Though these two pillows really
do inspire me!
Yo yo's and ribbon strips!


Gorgeous textures!
I'd almost be afraid to use them...almost.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...