Thursday, September 5, 2013

Sketching Tools Pt. 2

I own many different types of erasers.
Because
I own many different types of pencils!
Fun Facts About Erasers

I love the corners of this General's eraser!
Works really well, but leaves bits and pieces
of itself all over :/

Click Link to see more products by Maped

My favourite eraser sits on my desk 24/7
and is my 'go to' tool for doodling in pencil.
10 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Eraser Technology

An essential tool in my sketch kit using soft pencils.
I love the modeling aspect of this eraser!
Some fun facts about kneaded erasers

This eraser I love for working with india inks!
Prismacolor site and more information about the Magic Rub

Another one of those tools
I have in many areas of
my art studio!
This is great for removing 'sticky bits'
from drawing surfaces.
I also love to use it with my Zig 2 Way Glues.
It is designed to be used with Rubber Cement
but I use it in many different ways!
Usual information about this eraser

This is my least favourite eraser.
Link to Staedtler

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...