Sunday, April 13, 2014

Spring Decorations Pt.1


Simple Spring Decorations
in just minutes...

I have this great metal tree I use
to display the jewelry I make
but for spring I display
these colourful eggs.

This wonderful wire bunny basket
get a quickly filled
with spring items...
Nice for display or for storage
for little gift giving.




I found this ceramic
bunny dish at the charity shop.
I love it too!

I filled the dish with three eggs that were
broken (ribbons).
I found these eggs at the charity shop too
brand new for fifty cents!

I've used a candle holder
for my toy bunny
for handy play...


I have some cupcake decorations
that I added to my bunny basket
all at the ready for gift giving
just in time for spring gatherings!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...