Monday, June 16, 2014

Eight 8 oz Glasses A Day


When I was little my parents
would tell me to make sure
to drink enough water
daily

To date, I'm pretty good at keeping up with it
however
when challenged with other things I forget to
SO
I put together this little glass votive
with a newly crocheted skirt
to help me...

every morning I start anew!
I use a 6 oz glass
so I put in 11 glass stones

For every glass of water I drink
I add a glass stone to the dish...



I have this little
water station right next to the bottled water
and...

right on my tea table
so I walk by it daily




At the end of the day
I remove all the stones from the dish
and put them back in the glass votive
I also mentally make a tally
of how much water I drank that day.
The goal is to drink 11 glasses a day
but I'm pleased when I reach 8 or 9 on forgetful days!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...