Sunday, August 4, 2013

Blog Share Crochet Heart Tutorial

This cute little crochet heart is rather easy to make.
For Pattern and Tutorial
I will show my work up until the end of the centre...



You start with chaining 6...

Slip Stitch to make circle
and
chain 5.

The chain five serves as the first double crochet
and chain 2
just like when making
a Granny Square.
Double crochet three times
then
chain 2 for corner

until you've formed a square
with 12 double crochet spokes
and 4, chain 2 corners.

Slip stitch and then chain 3.
In corner work 1 double crochet, chain 2, 2 double crochet.

Now at this point I'm going to refer you over to
My Rose Valley Blog
Where Annette's original
tutorial will take you
step-by-step
to completion. 

Just like a granny square.


Here I triple crocheted 11 times in the same space,
to make the first curve of the heart...

All done.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...