Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Powerful Documentary

I watched this documentary late tonight.
Really didn't know what to expect.
Saw it listed
on Netflix,
really wasn't sleepy
so,
I clicked on it.
WOW!
Heart warming, thrilling, adventures,
scary, embarrashing, and down right
weird
AND
interesting!
Can't help wonder about many things,
but overall, makes me
want to give more,
respond more,
and remain open to opportunities
in life.
Reaffirms my need
and desire
to stay openhearted
and aware of mankind
within my community!
Touching Documentary!

Click for documentary webpage

I found a few reviews for this documentary,
I liked this one and wanted to share link.
Well done review of documentary

If you are moved by this documentary,
here are social links to
keep in touch.

Twitter Link
Facebook Link
YouTube Link

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...