Monday, November 17, 2008

Changing with the season...
As the leaves fall from trees and the daylight grows
shorter, I too have opted for a change.

In just a few weeks I shall be moving.
With this change a way of living will no longer exist.
A new adventure will begin.

I'm fearful and nervous.

I don't know how things will turn out.

What will the future hold? I'm curious and
just a little reluctant too, to find out.

Letting go and moving on has it's ups and downs.
The ride will start soon, or perhaps it has already!





Oh the trees are so lovely in all it's stages of life.
Full of beauty, colour and purpose.
And in the quiet time, when season goes to renewal.
The barren tree is most exposed and vulnerable.
Interestingly, I'm worried about vulnerable.
Too often, in the past I have been used and hurt.

So, I choose to sit here, quietly, contemplating what
my next "move" will be.

Oh the beauty of fall!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...