Friday, February 27, 2009

Pay it forward


What a perfect time to start up this wonderful project!














Courtney over at http://ravenscauldron.blogspot.com/
posted this brilliant idea and I am so tickled pink with it that I want to start one up.

So, here are the facts.
The first three folks who leave comment here on my post, will
receive some handmade item(s) from me, sometime in the next three months.

Happily the "catch" is wonderful. Those first three responders will need to participate in
the round robin of heartful giving themselves, posting a 'pay it forward' challenge, on their blog, and partaking in it!

What a delightfully fun and creative idea!
I'm so glad I read Courtney's blog this morning :)

Looking forward to see who are the first three responders!!!

Cheers~

8 comments:

Unknown said...

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Im joining, cause I heart hamdmade and mail, so what better way!
it will be like a swap!

3rdEyeMuse said...

if I say, "please" really nice, can I be one of the three ... and wait till next week to post my pay it forward post?

Nikki Lee Anne Ghilain said...

I would love to join in! This might really work for me.....the 3 months.....gives me time to have someone mail my items from the states.

Crafted by Bairbre Aine said...

Ohhh goodie!
Ok ladies, please email me
your addresses:
Bairbreaine@gmail.com

:)

Lisa Lectura Creations said...

What a great idea! I love the meaning it represents! Thanks for sharing your inspiration with us all!

Hugs,
Lisa :)

Kaili Ittensohn said...

Oooh I missed out! Ah well, tis a GREAT idea! I have seen this on a friend's blog too. Thanks for your encouraging comment and I shall have ot check out War of the Buttons movie! Ive never heard of it. Kaili x

Grammatically Delicious Designs said...

Oh darn. This seems like the best idea ever!!!!! I wish I had known about you just a liiiitttllee sooner. At least come visit me sometime. I'm an English teacher and an artist, and I too talk to myself. No one else seems to listen :)

Danielle

'fancypicnic' said...

Hi Bairbre Aine - thanks for the pointer over here!

Sounds like a great idea - I've heard of these before, and wondered what they were all about. I think I'd probably like to participate in the future, when there's less logging to do (the log basket) - and looks like you've already got a waiting list!
Can't beat a good idea! Hope you all enjoy the fun xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...