Saturday, March 17, 2012

My Inspiring Space!

Finally finished culling through all my art/craft/sewing supplies.
This is the first picture from my panorama series, starting as I stand in the middle of
my art room circling round to the right...
All my art supplies on first shelf, next all my art related books and third shelf, jewelry supplies.
A sneak peak of sewing table to the rights, and far left, my desk...
Sewing table.
All my patterns are under the table in Joanne's fabric bags.
 Recycled cloth & stuff under in bin.
Notions shelf. Buttons, irons, fushable web, art cloth dolls,
sock dolls. Cross stitch, felting supplies,
Thread, binding, elastic, needles, scissors, snaps...
Recycled clothes, baskets of material.
Boxes of felt,
costumes (finished & works in progress)
My heat and seal sits utop
of my rubber stamp/printing supplies cart.
Femo/clay art supplies, carving supplies.
I miss my friend from all around the world!
When I look at this, it reminds me I'm not alone.
Ummm, I still own allot of bags.
 And this is AFTER I culled through and tossed about two dozen.
Yikes!
Paints organized!
Art corner. My work and my Mum's stuff.
I miss her allot!
My desk. Normally my computer isn't sitting on it.
I keep it on the wire rack just next to desk.
Better shot of my fabric,
recycled clothing stash,
and a hint of my collection of costumes,
starting far right.

I've forgotten to take photos of my multi-media supplies
 and scrapbook paper collection...next blog post.
Now I need to start creating.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...