Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Library Day

I love library day!
Not only is the drive there gorgeous but
the neighbourhood my library is in is lovely too.
This is the entrance to my library.


I drive through here wishing I lived just across the street, every time.
This is today's fun finds.
I picked up a few childrens books for art projects.
These vintage books are awesome!
This books look dated but great!
All these books were $3 at the Friends of the Library section.
The back exit is just as beautiful as the front entrance.
Weather is perfect tonight too.
I feel like a nice slow drive home...
I had to return one book to the down town city library too,
so I drove by the capital.
I have yet to visit this place, I must put it on my list of things
to do for next month.
The local county fair will be starting at the
end of this month too.
Fun, fun, fun!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...