Saturday, September 21, 2013

Granny Square Inspirations

I love crocheting granny squares!


I enjoy the many things that can be made
from this very simple form
of crochet.

I enjoy combining colours
from the season
into my creations!

And there are so many wonderful books
to inspire and instruct
in the craft of granny square making.

The simple fact that granny squares need not
only be square is an inspiration unto itself!

This is a
 WONDERFUL
 site for instruction, patterns
 and
inspiration for making Granny Squares!
Granny square blankets are super easy to make
and deliver such warmth and love to all...

For another fantastic site full of wonderful free patterns for
granny squares
101 Free Granny Square Patterns-My Creative Nook



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...