Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Vintage Chair, Stand and Typewriter

Continuing with m theme: Typewriters…
I wanted to share a wee post about this vintage table

I found it at a garage sale two years ago for $2
A delightful woman from Pennsylvania
(who was living in Virginia at the time I bought it)
was moving back home and was selling all her
attic items. I know you can't see it
but she had painted decorative tole type flowers
on the sides and top of this.

I had previously used this table for magazines
and was frustrated that the wee space below was unused,
until now...


I put my vintage typing manuals
under with a package of onion skin
typing paper

Now this table and typewriter gets allot more
use than before I combined vintage typewriter with painted table!
Loving this combo.
Now I need to re-upholster my
sweet vintage (free) chair
I found along with the footstool
which is nestled underneath chair.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...