Saturday, June 30, 2018

Cars, cars & more cars


It's been a car themed week!

While driving my wee loved one
to an appointment,
we spotted a few
classic cars 
in car park
at local diner!

Of course we stopped 
and viewed them ALL...



After appointment
I had to buy him a new car!

Because marathon watching 

Supernatural

is a happy thing...

I found this toy car

at local shops!

Thrilled! :)

Had to buy myself a car too!


 My wee loved one asked me
to draw him 
car # 95 from Disney movie...

Started with a rough draft...

I had intended to use this
 as a practice draft
but 
little lad wanted the original!



Wee lad was happy with my completed drawing!
I was so overjoyed 
that he wanted it taped to his door! 


A very happy motorist!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...