Thursday, August 21, 2014

Super Easy Knotted Bracelet Tutorial Pt. 3

Now that we've learned about what cord/thread/yarn to use
lets move on to
the other items needed
 for this bracelet...

A focal bauble/charm/dangle...

A strong jump ring...


I use the double jump ring.
Super strong and wears very well.



Various beads...

Allot of these beads are broken jewelry left overs...

or from previous projects where there are only
a few beads left.

I also use found objects
like these glass crystals.

These beads are strung on head pins...


These are two types of head pins that come in various metals, lengths
and ends.
I prefer the long one, that way I can wrap the them tighter.
These items can be found at you local or online craft store.
Buttons!


Once you've got all your supplies together,
you'll need a neat work tray/space to keep it all together in...



Like this one...


I'll talk about tools in my next post tomorrow!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...