Monday, December 25, 2017

Merry Christmas!





Merry Christmas!
Decided to decorate a little differently this year!

Adding silly items that have heartfelt meaning to me!

And you know I really do like this sort of silliness!

A cute reminder of
 March on Washington
January 2017
That I took part of!

A tree topper I drew, sawed out (from wood plank) painted from back in 1990's!
The wooden heart I made in 2012.

Little but full of love!!!

And to think I wasn't even going to pull out this little tree
this year!!!


Christmas Eve, crocheting while listening to
holiday music (loudly)
making a bunch of squares
for a blanket,
 for chemo patients
I'll be donating in January to local hospital.
I only made five square Christmas eve!
I have 15 more to make!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...