Saturday, August 25, 2012

Charity Shop Treasures

I found this shelf for two dollars at a local charity shop!
It was a perfect size for the odd space above my kitchen sink.
My cutting/craft table was pieced together by Ikea shelves.
My sewing table is my old kitchen table, it's over twenty years old and still in great condition!
I was so happy to find this cabinet. I saw it first when charity shop had it for
forty-five dollars. I went back a week later and was so surprised to find it still there AND reduced to just fifteen dollars! YaY!
This cabinet was also fifteen dollars! It's great in our narrow galley kitchen too.
Especially since there is very little cupboard space.
I love all our local charity shops, such great economical finds!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...