Monday, August 27, 2012

Inspired Monday

Even before I had my coffee I started sewing this morning.
I decided to make this blanket for my grandson.
First I machine stitched the pieces together, then I
set the circular frame for some hand quilting.
I made a few more boo boo bags
 and whipped up another receiving
 blanket using
coordinating fabric.
The backing for this projects was from the
flannel sheets I purchased and cut up for
spit up cloths.
I had so much left over I could make another have dozen receiving blankets
Looking out my loft window
 I'm reminded that Issac is somewhere far down south.
I don't think we'll feel the tropical storm up this
way, too much.
My thoughts and prayers are with all who lay in the path
of Issac, may you all seek safe refuge till it passes.
Cheers~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...