Thursday, September 27, 2012

Finally Finished...

After letting my fall supplies sit on my table for three days,
I finally finished decorating the dinning area for Halloween.

I don't have a fireplace, here in the loft, so I've decided
to make this area the 'holiday' space.

I'm planning a small gathering the first two weeks of October,
so I wanted to make certain I had everything decorated.

I love the colour scheme of orange, black, white and lime green!
I found these candle sticks at a charity shop for less five dollars for the pair!


I'm still not certain what to use the space under my narrow
table for. Hopefully this will work for now, a vase with silk sunflowers.



I had three sheets of window cling decorations,
so I used a few on this picture.

I'm still tickled pink, with this cabinet, which I found
at charity shop for fifteen dollars!

Now allI need is to put a few scented bowls out, make yummy
snacks to share and fill up the two-tiered dish with Halloween candy!

2 comments:

SimJaTa said...

What a totally beautiful place you have, totally swooning.

Lynda (BOD)

Crafted by Bairbre Aine said...

SimJaTa, Thank you so very much!
I do enjoy decorating. The loft space gives me so many chances to do so!
:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...